If you’ve ever wondered whether an AC Tune Up Special is really necessary and would benefit you, consider these questions:
• Would you like to lower your heating and cooling costs?
• Are you looking to help your expensive heating and air conditioning equipment last longer?
• Are you interested in improving your air conditioning system’s performance and efficiency?
• Have you ever wished that you could help prevent costly and inconvenient heating and cooling system breakdowns?
• Do you want to protect your family and home with better air conditioning safety?
• Is your home’s air quality and comfort important?
If you’re like most homeowners, the answer to all of these questions is a resounding YES. Fortunately, a regular AC Tune Up Special can provide you all of these benefits, and more. According to www.energystar.gov, a yearly AC Tune Up Special for your heating and cooling system will improve efficiency and comfort while saving you money in the short and long term. An Air Conditioning Tune Up can prevent future problems and spare you unwanted costs by prolonging the life of your Air Conditioning System.
Besides regularly changing or cleaning your Air Conditioning System’s Air Filters, that is about all a homeowner should safely attempt; it’s best to search for an AC Tune Up Special provided by our Harrisonburg Air Conditioning Tune Up Experts. (We service eight counties of the Shenandoah Valley daily.) One of our trained air conditioning specialists will troubleshoot for potential problems while performing the necessary prevention and maintenance checks. Our professional Heating and Air Conditioning repair specialists will also be familiar with your particular brand and model, and may be able to offer specific suggestions for optimum operational efficiency.
During your complete Heating and Air Conditioning Tune-Up, expect our AC Tune Up Expert to:
• Inspect coolant levels and pressure.
• Calibrate thermostat(s), proper cycles and temperatures.
• Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relay.
• Ensure the evaporator coil is clean.
• Ensure the condensate drain is clear.
• Inspect and clean the condenser.
• Inspect the outdoor disconnect.
• Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate, if needed.
• Check compressor amperage at startup.
• Perform safety and efficiency checks, as needed.
AC Tune Up Special
Your local Harrisonburg Air Conditioning Tune Up heating and air conditioning specialists will handle these important tasks during each AC Tune Up Special and will be happy to share maintenance tips and answer any HVAC questions you may have about your equipment. Your Harrisonburg Air Conditioning Tune Up Experts will present a completed Tune-Up Checklist and will share any concerns and/or recommendations for improving your air conditioning system’s peak performance.
Even better, protect your air conditioning investment and your budget with a convenient and economical Harrisonburg Air Conditioning Tune Up as well as a Home or Business Service Plan. With a HVAC Maintenance Service Plan, you’ll receive two seasonal tune-ups of your system as part of the package, plus preferred pricing, priority emergency service, and many other benefits. You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that our Harrisonburg Air Conditioning Tune Up Specialists will perform routine maintenance on your system twice a year and will take the necessary preventive measures and check for possible problems.
Do everything you can to protect your investment in your Heating and Cooling system today! Contact our local Harrisonburg Air Conditioning Tune Up HVAC contractor to schedule a Seasonal Tune-Up and take advantage of our satisfaction-guaranteed Harrisonburg VA Air Conditioning Pro Home Service Plan.
We Never Close! Call Us Anytime 24-7-365 and always receive a dispatch person or the owner with which to speak.
Call us at (540) 457-HVAC (4822) !